The Fight.
I am emotionally drained in a way I've never experienced.
I am seeing the Enemy and the Lord fight for a grip over a 6 year old.
He sometimes is convinced that he is a failure. Other times that no one likes him.
The words he shouts are from his heart. At times, I am clueless at how to respond to such brokenness.
Most recently, the words hardest to hear came out. "God hates me. He shouldn't have made me."
My heart broke. And I've never been more convinced that I am exactly where the Lord wants me to be.
It's no easy life "raising" children. Balancing compassion and discipline. But I know I am here to speak Truth into their little lives.
Lord, speak love into me that may abound more and more in wisdom so that I can discern what is best and be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, so that I can live a life glorifying to God. [ Phil 1:9-11, paraphrased by me.]
My heart broke. And I've never been more convinced that I am exactly where the Lord wants me to be.
It's no easy life "raising" children. Balancing compassion and discipline. But I know I am here to speak Truth into their little lives.
Lord, speak love into me that may abound more and more in wisdom so that I can discern what is best and be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, so that I can live a life glorifying to God. [ Phil 1:9-11, paraphrased by me.]