HOPE: Week 7
Being a typical girl, it goes without saying that I love weddings.
Even more so, I love weddings of close friends.
It was filled with moments too beautiful to fully explain.
Moments where I couldn't take pictures of the bride walking down the aisle because I was too enthralled at just watching her beam at her beloved.
Moments of silliness jumping around on the dance floor with her tiny relatives and her dad mimicking them.
Moments of missing my dad and cherishing the dance Kristen got with hers.
Moments where the joy of creativity mixed with pressure of perfectly decorating the place.
Moments where we agreed to never have sparklers at our own weddings because of the over-eagerness of a crowd to light them and their ignorance of fire's hazards.
Moments of thanksgiving for a perfect match.
Moments of just watching Kristen and Josh's joy throughout the night.
Moments of hope that true love exist outside of movies and novels.
Moments that I attempted to photograph.
H: White, a color only when it's wedding day.
O: Being there. Watching her.
P: Table decor I loved.
E: Kristen's grand entrance. [Pun intended]
H: The colors of the decorating committee.
O: A perfect southern wedding is complete with mason jars as glasses.
P: Dancin' it up.
E: Perfectly set. Perfect to celebrate.
[All you need is love, love, love is all you need.]

