Sunday, September 12, 2010

HOPE: Week 6

Plastic Bubbles:

H: Pink is mine and Courtney's favorite.
O: Blowing up plastic bubbles, reminiscing my own childhood. 
P: Our yard in reflection. 
E: Triple bubble on the front porch.


Got picture happy this week with so many fun activities, so I made two. 


Love and Joy:

H: Labor Day Lake Blue with Lauren. 
[I wish blue started with L.]
O: Hanging with The Less at their show Friday night. 
[Check them out: www.thelessband.com]
P: Display of Kristen's bachelorette party gift. 
[I cheated again with this category. Oops.]
E: I would have never seen the Ichthus in the overhang had this not been a church.


Honorable Mention:
Caden's bubble and grin. 


People I love:

Thanks.

It means a lot to know there is a world out there curious of my thoughts. This purpose of this blog is to be honest and truthful in a creative way that brings God his deserved glory. I hope you can relate to, be inspired by, or simply enjoy the words of my heart.

love wins.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP