Tuesday, September 7, 2010

HOPE: Week 5




H: I memorized this entire box of  blue cards. 1000 words.
These little blue squares helped me raise my GRE score and will be slightly missed after spending 2 months with them. I'm glad our relationship ended well.

O: Spending the beloved weekend in Anna's house in Athens. 
Lord, bless that creeky house. 

P: Little outside the box. Yet, how I love to eat it. 

E: The coolest bedroom of windows in Athens. Imagine waking to this every morning. Bliss. 

People I love:

Thanks.

It means a lot to know there is a world out there curious of my thoughts. This purpose of this blog is to be honest and truthful in a creative way that brings God his deserved glory. I hope you can relate to, be inspired by, or simply enjoy the words of my heart.

love wins.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP