Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hiatus.

After a blogging and HOPE project hiatus during the craziness of the holidays, I have time to sit, think, and process all that has happened and return to blogging about life.


1. I got an interview at GSU, my first school of choice! one step closer. 

2. The holidays were actually great. Normally, I tend to dislike holidays that center around the family because mine is quite dysfunctional and I feel jipped. But this year was spent snowed in at my grandparents' house in North Carolina, building a snowman with my mom and grandpa, playing numerous board/card games with my grandma, and a hillarious failed attempt to sledding down the giant hill. I felt blessed and joyful the entire Christmas day, which hasn't happened in a while.

3. Many thought processes on life to come. I've officially finished 18 essays to complete the 6 admission applications, so my free time will now be expanding, which means time to write for pleasure and encouragement. 

Until then, glory to Him in all that we fill our lives with.  

People I love:

Thanks.

It means a lot to know there is a world out there curious of my thoughts. This purpose of this blog is to be honest and truthful in a creative way that brings God his deserved glory. I hope you can relate to, be inspired by, or simply enjoy the words of my heart.

love wins.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP