Snow Cookies.
Snow day #1
I got snowed in at a friend's house, so we joined neighbor friends to take on the slopes of Georgia. We belly sled on surfboards, butt sled on a wok pan, and literally snowboarded down the street. Movies, cold fingers, and snowball fights were added into the mix, which concluded to be a wonderful white Monday. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera for all this, so I failed to get any photos of my own.
Snow day #2
I braved the icy roads and interstate to make it back home to watch my kids. Most of the day was spent inside playing pretend, but the time spent outside in the snow was quite enjoyable and comical. And caught on video:
FYI, the movie of the night, Despicable Me, was really really funny.
Snow day #3
Crazy enough, Atlanta has expended their $1mil. on snow removal with their 12 pieces of equipment, yet again school is cancelled today. Now to think of more inside games for the kids...