Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Rhythm of God.

Lately I've been intrigued by songs with unique rhythms. I am drawn towards usual things, yet today I considered the rhythms of life that have become mundane out of my lack of awe for them not by the lack of originality they posses:

The crashes of waves. 
My inhales and exhales. 
The seasons of weather.
Reciprocal love. 
The daily sunrise and set. 
Generations of families. 
The lub-dub of my heart.
International congruences.  
My sins covered in Grace. 

Each a rhythm perfectly and uniquely designed by Him. 
No place I would rather be than listening to His sweet Rhythms of life. 


People I love:

Thanks.

It means a lot to know there is a world out there curious of my thoughts. This purpose of this blog is to be honest and truthful in a creative way that brings God his deserved glory. I hope you can relate to, be inspired by, or simply enjoy the words of my heart.

love wins.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP