Monday, January 31, 2011

PT Update

To those who are interested in knowing the details of my attempt to enter physical therapy school:

Medical College of Georgia: I am very high up on the alternate/waiting list.
Georgia State: I am an alternate, yet my rank is unknown.
Armstrong Atlantic: Interview is this wednesday (2nd) at 1pm.
North Georgia: Interview on Feb. 18th at 8:45am.
Mercer/Emory: No word yet about an offered interview.

Feel free to prayer for the upcoming interviews. I know physical therapy school is exactly what the Lord's plan is for my life but I desperately want to start school this summer and not have to take another year off. Pray I end up at the right school, in the right city, and for an affinity between me and the interviewers.

Thank you to anyone and everyone who has supported me on this path. I am SO grateful to each of you and for your simple presence in my life.

I look forward to updating with news as it comes....


People I love:

Thanks.

It means a lot to know there is a world out there curious of my thoughts. This purpose of this blog is to be honest and truthful in a creative way that brings God his deserved glory. I hope you can relate to, be inspired by, or simply enjoy the words of my heart.

love wins.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP