Wednesday, January 12, 2011

White Christmas.

At my grandparent's sanctuary of a house, I had spent my first Christmas playing in the snow. I become an elated child with joyful sparkle in my eyes when I first saw the snow falling as I walked into the living room. While sitting by a fire playing card games with my grandmother, building a snowman with my grandpa, and soaking in the family time with my mom, the mood of thanksgiving and joy was captured throughout the entire day...and within these photos. This Christmas definitely made the list for best holidays in my life so far. 

Our trucker snowman (day 1 / day 2)

The scenery of the sanctuary




People I love:

Thanks.

It means a lot to know there is a world out there curious of my thoughts. This purpose of this blog is to be honest and truthful in a creative way that brings God his deserved glory. I hope you can relate to, be inspired by, or simply enjoy the words of my heart.

love wins.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP